We love to see people all over the world tagging our products and brand in their pictures and movies. And if you read this text, you have probably been contacted by us, asking for permission to share and use your amazing post. By "Post" we hereinafter mean image, movie or text that you have published somewhere on the Internet.
By writing #YesKidsConcept in your Post or accepting collaboration with us, you agree to comply with our terms and conditions in this Publishing Policy. These terms and conditions govern our use of the Post. It is important that you read through all of the terms and conditions carefully, as they constitute an agreement between you and Sweden Concepts AB, 556718-7363 (hereinafter: we, our, us, Kid’s Concept).
By adding or responding with the hashtag #YesKidsConcept to a Post :
1. You grant us a global, non-exclusive, *royalty-free license to publish the Post on our social media platforms, websites, newsletters and printed material to market our brand, website and products. (*Royalty-free: you release Kid’s Concept from any obligations to pay for the use of the Post.)
2. You grant us the right to change, copy and reproduce the Post in a manner we find suitable.
3. You allow us to include your name and/or caption that you’ve used in the Post.
4. You guarantee that you have been granted permission from any person appearing in your pictures to transfer the rights herein.
5. You hold all rights related to the Post, which grant us the right to publish the Post as described above. This means that you guarantee that the Post is not inappropriate, offensive, invades third party rights or violates any law.
You have the right to revoke consent regarding our use at any time. Withdraw of consent must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.